$20 to Spend...$2000 Wish List....

Sephora is being nice. I became a V.I.B sometime last month or so...
V.I.B (Very Important Beauty Insider) is a Premium level reward programe by Sephora.

Details:
http://www.sephora.com/go/VIB/index.jhtml



I had recieved a welcome 10% off coupon, which I am yet to spend...but completely $20 off on purchase of $35 merchandise is awesome....
I have $2000 huge wish list...so choosing would definately be not difficult...:)

I am considering a few things:

1. Benefit SugarBomb (Its a new boxed powder....looks yummy!!!)
2. YSL lipstick
3. Dior Quint
4. Dior Blush in Coral Riviera
5. Best of MAKE UP FOR EVER Set

And the list goes on......Any suggestions/recommendations.....always welcome...:)
Have a great time everyone...Stay good....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment