PIGMENT PASSION -- MAC GOLD STROKE



PIGMENT PASSION is a series that will feature MAC Pigments, their texture,the
ways I use them and all the fun stuff. One pigment will be posted every Friday
and I will try to share whatever pigment colors I own.



This name is so misleading!!! A self Confessed Gold lover, I just picked this color at my CCO without even swatching. If I would have re-searched earlier, I might have passed this one, as its pretty close to Chocolate Brown Pigment in appearance. There are some difference. Chocolate brown has no Plum in it, which makes it way more wearable for me.

This is a Brown Plum shade. It has some Gold tones, which might be one reason for its name. It definately has more brown and plummy undertones. The texture is very nice. It applies smoothly, has minimal to no fall outs.



Personally I don't like this color on my eyes. It makes me look Tired and at times punched.
This would look better on person with cool undertones. Also I have some dark circles, which makes it more difficult for me to wear this color.

The ways I have tried this.

1. As crease color. (It didn't work)

2. As lid color. It did work, but I have better options.

Gold Stroke will be re-released this fall. Maybe I might get some ideas how to work with this color, after seeing others doing look with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment