MONDAY MORNING....


Hello to all you lovely people...
Happy Monday and Happy March...Its March...my birth month...which means I get to pamper myself a bit more luxuriously and expect some gifts as my Birth right!! The only not so good thing about birthday is I grow a year old... but thats ok!!! As long as I am healthy, wealthy and wise...I don't mind...lol!!!
BTW, I am sorry, for not posting much on the blog as promised last week...Some unexpected business came in...This week, things should be pretty much relaxed..past pending posts should be up, with some new ones too. I have my February Beauty Obsession to share as well. I got a 10% off Sephora VIB coupon too...so I am excited to try the new Tarina Tarantino make-up line at Sephora...
So yes, days look good ahead...hope the weather starts to change soon...
Enjoy your week lovelies...
xoxo,
dazzling...sparkling...me!!!
p.s: My B'day is on March 17th....Don't forget to wish me...Oh, wait...mark your calenders and DO WISH ME>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment