CARGO n LAURA GELLER BLUSHES

I have been wanting to try these blushes from Cargo and Laura Geller. Finally i got my hands on it. These are soo amazingly lovely.


PACKAGING

GOLDEN APRICOT


Laura geller blushes look like Mineralize skin finishes from MAC, but they are not as chunky, powdery as MAC ones. I find them very smooth, less shimmery and not at all powdery/chunky. These come in two sizes. One is the size of MSF and one is the size of MAC mineralize blushes. They are very pigmented and stay all day. Golden apricot as the name suggests is an apricot colour with gold shimmers..duh!!
The problem with 'marbled' kind of blushes is the colour may differ from pack to pack depending upon the presence of 'veinings'
So far so good...worth giving try.

ROME (CARGO)
Cargo is definately not new to me. I already have Blu-ray blush and Sunset beach. I love them both and the colour pay off is excellent and they leave a lovely sheen aswell.
This particular blush in ROME is a true coral blush. Very very pigmented. It has to be used with a light hand and with a brush like 187 or any stippling blush. This is a matte finish, well not very dry matte, but no OTT shimmers.
I find it has a corally warmth to it. Lighter skin tone may find it a little too bright, but for skintones ranging anywhere fomr NC30 and above, it should work excellent.


Swatch

Swatch in different lighting.
These swatches don't do justice at all. Infact they are not exactly same as they were on my hand.
But i tried my best to get true colour.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment